We are delighted to inform you that you can now get Alchemy Juice Co products in the Itsa Cafe in Dun Laoghaire. Across all the companies run by Domini and Peaches, we feel it is important to offer choice and to cater for the varied dietary choices made by individuals for different reasons.
We hope the customers who frequent Itsa will enjoy the new ranges of juices, salads and treats now instore.
Here’s what you will find:
- Gateway Juice: spinach, cos, celery, pineapple, apple, pear, parsley, lemon and ginger.
- Anti-Everything Juice: carrot, apple, fresh turmeric, lemon, ginger, black pepper and cold-pressed flax oil.
- Granola Bar: gluten-free oats, olive oil, honey, figs, apricots, cranberries, pumpkin seeds, almonds, pecans, sesame seeds and cinnamon.
- Spirulina Balls: dates, cashews, coconut oil, spirulina powder, matcha powder and coconut.
- Protein Balls: ground almonds, almond butter, maple syrup, chia seeds, sesame seeds, cacao, protein powder and coconut oil.
- Paleo Caesar Salad: free range Irish roast chicken, kale, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds and tamari.
- Superfood Salad: spinach, blueberries, toasted chickpeas, roast sweet potato, honeyed walnuts, sprouts, lemon & goji-berry oil, mixed leaves and spinach.
- Miso Salmon Salad: chargrilled salmon, carrot strips, chinese leaves, red & yellow peppers, courgette, spring onions, coriander, edamame beans, asian dressing, lime slices