As you obviously know by now, we’re huge fans of eating healthily here in Alchemy, with kale being a particular favourite ingredient of ours. So we loved this piece on the Authority Nutrition website listing 10 proven benefits of kale: https://authoritynutrition.com/10-proven-benefits-of-kale/
We don’t put kale in everything, but we do use it an awful lot of things and it has proven very popular with you, our customers.
Here are some of our kale-based dishes, including a juice and a smoothie (they work!!!):
- The MEAN GREENS juice comes with kale and spinach, cos, celery, cucumber, flat leaf parsley, apple, lemon, ginger and mint. And it’s gorgeous!
- The KALE-KETO CRUSH smoothie has lightly steamed kale with coconut milk, coconut oil, cider vinegar and Sun warrior powder. You will love it!
- The KALE CRACK SALAD comes with tahini, seeds and raisins. Simple but effective!
- The PALEO CAESAR SALAD comes with free-range Irish roast chicken, kale, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds and tamari. This Caesar dressing means kale has never tasted so good!
- The BEEF CRACK KALE SALAD has rare Irish beef, Asian dressing, Portobello mushrooms, quinoa, nutritional yeast and crushed walnuts. This a particular favourite of Domini’s – and it’s not hard to taste why.
We hope you enjoy them all!!